The imposing vineyard Ried Kremsleithen climbs steeply up the slopes on the northern bank of the River Krems. The terraces laid out on primordial rock face south & southwest. Here, the barren soil yields angular wines that demand a certain degree of maturity, but then become radiant for their marriage of expressive fruit with distinctive minerality.
Riesling Kremsleithen goes well with salads, light starters & white meats.
- Vintage 2021: 4/5 stars – Vinaria
- Vintage 2021: 93/100 points – A la Carte
- Vintage 2021: 92/100 points – Falstaff
- Vintage 2020: 93/100 points – Falstaff
- Vintage 2020: 93/100 points – A la Carte